Thursday 31 January 2013

Final progress review blog:

My blog for A2 media shows blog entrys from September 2012 to January 2013 in this space of time I have created a group music video to Emeile Sande- Read all about it part 3 and a digipak and advertisement used to promote our artist. The journey of the blog from September shows the research, planning and creating my final products. I have successsfully mannaged to incorporate 88 blog entrys which presents my progress throughout the course. My blog in A2 in comparrison to AS has developed as I have more detailed entrys which I have also experimeted with as I have used a range of more different technologies such as photoshop and camatasia. I also found that more thought and organisation took place when researching and planning before creating my final products. I also think that my planning and research is effectivley shown as it is clearly visible where the planning and researching is shown in my final products.

However I feel that a few gaps where created in the process of my blogging, I found that these gaps occurred in places where I should have had a self reflection on my blog so far, evaluating my progress and thoughts. If I was to include more blogs I would include more blogs of our day of filming such as 'behind the scenes' to give an insight to what we got up to when filming and the journey and locations which we chose.

Overall I am pleased with my blog as I felt that I have worked hard to produce good work which would refect my final products.Having a blog has also been a useful way to document and review and keep up to date  on the work which I have produced. I also feel that I have done a reasonable amount of blogs which also shows my progress through the different stages of planning, reseaching, editing and creating and evaluating.

No comments:

Post a Comment