Friday 1 February 2013

Final review blog...

Overall we are really happy with the outcome of our project because we really put a lot into it so we are happy that it was a big success. i think most of the ideas that we first came up with worked really well in our music video, i think the highlight of this project has to be when we merged two of our shots together to make it look as if the artist was looking back at herself, remembering the good old days.

I think I have learnt a lot throughout this project from camera skills to editing skills, I am now much more knowledgable about what makes a good media products so I feel that if I continue my study of the media I will know what I'm doing. I think my editing skills have defiantly improved compared to last year.

As as group we all worked really well with each other which I think was the key to our groups success, we all knew straight from the start what all of our roles were within the group, and i think that because we were not constantly shouting over each other and trying to have it all our own way meant that we were able to listen to each other and implement each others ideas into the music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment